myCNC-ET7 reflashing procedure may take about 3 minutes.
To reflash the board
- Plug 24V DC supply
- Plugin micro-USB cable to ET7 & Host Computer with myCNC installed
- Close jumpers J5(reset) & J6(programming) on myCNC controller board
- Open (remove) J5 jumper.
- Open myCNC software on Host computer,
Configuration Tab -> Support Tab
"Select board" set to "myCNC-ET7"
Select "Firmware version" from "Release", "Night build" or "Testing"
"UART port" select port with FT232 attached
Baud Rate set to "115200" for ET7; other baudrate can be selected in case of problems on 115200 speed
- Press "Update Firmware" button, Firmware download and reflashing process will be started.
- Sector 0 will be written at the end of process, so message in debug window "Sector 0; +" means reflashing process finished successfully.
Remove all jumpers (J4, J5) and restart the board ().
If reflashing process failed, please repeat procedure from #3