myCNC Software Main Features
myCNC is a multi-tasking and multi-platform CNC Control Software that can be installed on MS Windows (7, 8, 10), Linux, and Embedded Linux Operating systems. myCNC can be run on Desktop PC, Industrial PC, Laptop or Single Board Computer (SBC) like Raspberry Pi 2/3, Odroid-C2/XU4, Asus TinkerBoard, Rock64, Cubieboard2 and some others.
myCNC features a simultaneous 4-axes motion control with S-curve speed profile for smooth machine motion, G-code with Macro Language extension support, built-in PLC controllers and a built-in PLC Builder IDE for flexible peripherals control.
myCNC supports special-purpose G/M codes for a wide range of applications - mill, lathe, routers, tangential knife, plasma, oxy-fuel, laser cutting, Torch Height Control (THC), and ATC. Large G-code files of up to 1GB are also supported. myCNC also features a fully customizable GUI, an advanced 2D/3D visualization, and real-time IO monitoring.
The myCNC controllers and software provide:
- Integrated torch height control (THC) to react to uneven cutting surface included on the myCNC-ET7, myCNC-ET10 and myCNC-ET15 controllers
- Anti-collision system integration for metal plates
- In-process cutting height adjustment
- Nesting and parametric parts library with more than 70 default parts
- Work starting search (part search) with graphical confirmation for change of starting point
- Manual cut (A-B cutting)
- Ability to run program both forwards and backwards for plasma/gas cutting
- High speed simulation dryrun for confirming working area
- Cut chart databases for popular plasma power sources with classifications for material and thickness
- Separate easily adjustable speeds for hole cutting on 2D and 2.5D files
- Cutting layout displayed with dynamic graphic of cutting tool
- Probing capabilities for acquiring plate thickness, hole radius, finding surface edges, etc
- Laser pointer for visual origin acquisition
- Monitoring of consumables with custom alarm messages and visual popup windows
- PLC customizable by manufacturers
- Ability to import DXF files to convert into G-code
- Easy program rotation/mirroring
Please consult the index on the right hand side of this page for a closer overview of some of myCNC's main features.