We offer a number of CNC Motion Control electronic kits which include:
- 6 axes CNC Ethernet Motion Control board - one of ET6, ET7, ET10, ET15 (under development)
- 15.6" TFT screen electronics kit (15.6" IPS Full HD 1920*1080 panel, eDP to HDMI driver board, eDP flex cable, HDMI cable, 15.6" 5-wire resistive touch screen, eGalax USB touch screen driver board with a USB cable)
- Single board computer with Linux OS (Ubuntu Mate 16.04 or Armbian) and myCNC CNC Control software installed. At the moment we can offer the following options:
- Odroid-C2 computer board (ARMv8 64 bit, 1500MHz 4 Core CPU, 2G RAM, 16G Flash (microSD class U1), USB Wifi)
- ASUS Tinkerboard computer board (ARM 32 bit, 1800MHz 4 Core CPU, 2G RAM, 16G Flash (microSD class U1), USB Wifi)
We have microSD image files to install and run myCNC on popular Raspberry Pi2/3 boards, but the OpenGL driver for X Server is not available for Raspberry, so for Raspberry only 2D visualization can be used.
We prepare a system for the new Rock64 Single board computer which has 4G RAM on board and is suitable for heavy 3-5 axes mill G-code files.
- Wireless Pendant control and myCNC control software compatible with popular pendant models such as:
- XHC WHB02,
- XHC WHB04L,
- XHC PHB02,
- XHC PHB02,
- XHC PHB02B,
- XHC PHB03S,
- XHC PHB04B-6
We have in stock a cheap WHB-02 and the latest advanced PHB02B (keys version), PHB-04B-6 (6 axes handwheel MPG and keys) models to include with the CNC kits.
- Optional operator panel (for the ET7 controller only). ET7 control board has a connector for optional Operator panel keyboard. The board contains
- 21 keys (fully customized in the Control software)
- 2 rotary encoder (customized)
- 1 double axis analogue resistive joystick for XY jogging
Examples of CNC control kits are shown below: